Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Growing Older

I've learned the hard way that I don't bounce as well as I used to. I had a hard fall on Sunday. I fell at church. The steps were carpeted but they were still hard.
I caught my heel (I think) I fell down four steps. How embarrassing. I skinned my left knee and right shin. My right arm is bruised. My ego is badly bruised. After some friends picked me up I thought I was alright.
By Monday I was sore. Today is Tuesday and my muscles are tight. My bruises are starting to show and I dont feel well.

When I was younger I bounced. Age .... keeps me from bouncing.

2 comments:

  1. Debra,

    I hate it when I trip and fall, it's so embarrassing! And everyone makes it worse when they say, "Are you all right? Are you all right?" I just want to crawl in a hole and hide.

    My sympathy goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your little incident. Hope your all mended soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! We want to hear from you. Please keep it clean.